Windows Server 2019 helps you grow your business—and extend operations to the cloud—from a position of strength. It maximizes your existing investments and builds on Windows Server security, app innovation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure capabilities to help you bridge your on-premises investments to the cloud.
Windows Server 2019 is available in three editions for different environments:
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials is intended for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. No additional licenses for accessing the server (CAL) are required
- Windows Server 2019 Standard is perfect for physical or minimally virtualized environments. This core based licensing model requires licenses for accessing the server (CAL)
- Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is ideally suited for highly virtualized datacenters and cloud environments. This core based licensing model requires licenses for accessing the server (CAL)
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure, adding additional layers of security while helping you modernize your applications and infrastructure.
Hybrid capabilities with Azure
Extend your datacenter to Azure to maximize your investments and gain new hybrid capabilities.
Advanced multilayer security
Elevate your security posture by protecting the datacenter, starting with the operating system.
Faster innovation for applications
Enable the creation of cloud-native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices.
Unprecedented hyperconverged infrastructure
Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and security.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor with NX / DEP
- RAM: 512 MB (Server Core and Server Nano), 2 GB (with desktop view)
- Graphic card and monitor: 1024 × 768 pixels
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- HDD free space: 32 GB of free hard disk space
- BIOS: UEFI system with Secure Boot (UEFI 2.3.1c) (for certain features)
For any upcoming questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail. Our customer suppport is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.