Opt for Office 2019 Professional Plus today and you will receive the newest and most modern office solution from Microsoft. Beside the traditional applications you automatically get access for browser-based apps and Skype for Business. With simplified communication, you can work more effectively with others.
Everything you need at one glance:
- Word 2019 – for the creation and editing of your texts and documents
- Excel 2019 – for processing data records in tabular form
- PowerPoint 2019 – for the creation of inspiring presentations
- Outlook 2019 – for managing your emails, contacts, schedules and tasks
- Publisher 2019 – for easily creating professional looking publications
- Access 2019 – for database creation with internet access
- Lync 2019 (Skype for Business) – for increasing productivity through instant messaging and easy communication and collaboration with HD video conferencing
- Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
OneNote isn’t part of the Office package anymore, it is now included in the Windows 10 operating system, which is required for using Office 2019. Older Windows versions are not supported.
Working together is an important and crucial innovation in the Microsoft Office suite. Your employees can edit a file or continue working on the document at the same time. This option is available for all components of Microsoft Office, from Word to Excel and PowerPoint to OneNote. The files only need to be saved on SharePoint Online, OneDrive or OneDrive for Business and released for the relevant employees. The release is very simple via a button in the program.
Skype for Business is another tool of the Office 2019 Pro Plus suite that promotes collaboration. Users can see the online status of team members at a glance and can start a chat, Internet call, group conversation or video transmission if required.
Use time more effectively with an intelligent mail program
The inbox is quickly overfilled with unimportant mail and spam. this means that you or your employees cannot work efficiently and time is wasted. Microsoft Outlook 2019 has been further developed and expanded to include the “Clutter” function so that the program itself detects irrelevant emails and immediately sorts them out. This makes your inbox clearer and you approach the really important tasks.
Improved security for your digital office
Another innovation is the improved security with “Data Loss Prevention”. It is now easier to control within the programs which information can be integrated into documents and passed on. Administrators also have the option of blocking or restricting access to certain data. In addition, users are made aware of the risk of data loss through notifications of potential risks. Thanks to cloud services such as OneDrive, your data is not lost even if a server or device fails. You can easily access and edit files from anywhere in the world.
- 1.6 GHz, 2-core processor
- Windows 10 operating system
- 2 GB (32bit), 4 GB (64bit) RAM
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics card for the use of graphics hardware acceleration
For any upcoming questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail. Our customer suppport is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.