Windows 7 Professional contains all functions of the Windows 7 Home version and additional premium features as well as all business functions that you need for work.
Easily connect to corporate networks and share files on multiple computers at home. You can also use automatic backup to restore your data to your home or company network without any problems. The new DirectX 11 also improves your system in terms of performance. This provides Windows 7 Professional with the necessary support to be able to handle complex graphics processes without any problems.
Truly remarkable is the speed of the operating system, which works significantly faster than its predecessor Windows Vista.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
For any upcoming questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail. Our customer suppport is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.